Thursday, February 12, 2009

motherflip

dudes

today i met with a prosecutor who told me that bargaining for community service was not an option for my running-a-red-light ticket. i had three options:
1) have the ticket not go to my record by paying $150 to the city and taking a defensive driving course.
2) plead guilty and do community service.
3) continue to contest and go to trial.
i chose option #1 for some reason. but who the fuck cares if i have a conviction for running a red light....i was scared that if i ever want to become a pedicabber i wouldn't have a clean "driving record"....

lame.

i hate giving the city money for this type of shit. AND I HATE TAKING A DEFENSIVE DRIVING COURSE FOR A BIKE TICKET.
i have one month to pay the 150 and three months to take the course and i can't get a moving citation for three months.....
i'm so angry with myself for giving up so early in the process, but to me it feels like it's been going on forever. it's already been three months since i was cited, i don't want this bullshit to go on infinitely.

also, last week i found out my road bike has a cracked head tube!

also also, did i tell you that i got jumped! the other week while on my bike. on red river between 4th and cesar chavez....i got knocked onto my fucking face and then i hit the dude with my u-lock in the gut....


these past thirty days get the big "WHATEVS...."

1 comment:

pronucleui said...

holy crap, getting jumped! Chris you are a bad ass, you must have felt great for hitting that bastard!